Congrats to everyone in UC's annual bridge building comp today. 🎖Good to see the civil engineering students back our way and making the most of Haere-roa's ampitheatre.
Created - 22 Aug 2019 05:29:26
Going away over the break? Remember to protect your stuff from creepers. 🔒🔑 Here are a few tips to help you secure your flat ...
Lock up: First and foremost, this is the easiest way to help deter burglars. Doors, locks, windows, garages, sheds, EVERYTHING!
Know your neighbours: This can be scary, especially if they drive a rusty tow truck and own three pit bull terriers. Just meeting them helps them identify weirdos if you or your flatmates are out.
Look at insurance: It's one of those things you regret not having if theft does ever happen to you. Contents insurance may be cheaper than you think.
Report it if it happens: It may be obvious but many thefts go unreported. Cops can't investigate if they don't know about it
Created - 22 Aug 2019 04:44:47
UPDATE: Robyn Patient's our winner. Congrats!
We’ve got two of the hottest tickets in town up for grabs, with a double pass to The Court Theatre's newest production, The Arsonists! 🔥
Full of haunting music performed live on stage, The Arsonists is a blazing drama all about love, loss and fire. 🎭
To get yourself into the draw to win our double pass, simply tell us which mate you want to see this show with! 😍 Comp closes 3.30pm Friday.
* Competition Terms & Conditions *
1. Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
2. This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
3. One (1) winner will be chosen at random by UCSA at 3.30pm Friday the 23 August 2019.
4. Open to current UC students.
5. Attempts will be made to notify the winner via Facebook.
Created - 21 Aug 2019 07:30:00
* Free student tickets available * The S.I. Tertiary Wellbeing Forum's coming up in September, and we've got free tickets available! 👇 If you're keen, book via Eventbrite. 👇
Following the significance of the Christchurch Mosque attacks on our city, the theme of this year's forum is building inclusion and reducing isolation and loneliness on campus. On the day, there'll be guest speakers and interactive workshops.
Created - 19 Aug 2019 07:24:00
A heads-up that Haere-roa (including The Foundry Bar) will be closed from 24 August to 1 September during the term break. It's closed for a private event (Litigation Skills Training Program). Thanks 👍
Created - 19 Aug 2019 02:49:49
Your 2020 UCSA Student Exec. A massive thank you to the candidates and to those who voted!
Created - 16 Aug 2019 06:30:43
The results of the 2019 UCSA election are in.
Created - 16 Aug 2019 06:00:22
🥃☕️ We've got 20 coffee vouchers to GIVE AWAY today! 🥃☕️ Stop by our voting booths in the Undercroft and Eng Core, cast your vote in the UCSA election, and you could be walking away with a voucher. T&Cs apply.
1) One (1) UCSA coffee voucher per person. Limited stock is available (x20), so first in, first served. Competition ends Friday 16 August 2019. Giveaway only running at the stated booths.
2) You must complete your UCSA election vote to be eligible for the giveaway.
3) Information on how to enter the competition forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed as acceptance of its terms and conditions.
4) This competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Created - 16 Aug 2019 11:58:55
Liam put his life on the line for this election video. Check your student emails for your voting link, and cast your vote today.
Didn't get a voting link?
1) Look in your 'spam' and 'other' folders.
2) Check it hasn’t been sent to a different email address.
3) If you still can't find it, contact our Returning Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Created - 15 Aug 2019 04:00:00
✔️✔️ Voted in the UCSA election yet? It's your chance to have a say in our governance - something that's bloody important when you consider how many services we offer. Check your student emails for your voting link today. ✔️✔️
Created - 15 Aug 2019 01:30:59